Small Steps Forward

Jennifer is more and more alert each day. Her radiation treatments will be finished on Wednesday. Dr. Bloom wants her to stay inpatient until then, to make sure she is ok and there is not too much swelling. Each radiation treatment can cause swelling, she already is battling extreme swelling. The seizure in the ER was because of the current swelling she has, so there is a danger in adding new radiation treatments. We will have to wait, pray, and hope for the best.

Jennifer is getting really antsy about leaving the hospital, so knowing that she will have to wait till Wednesday makes things difficult for her. I am trying to build a lot of support for her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, by sharing her story. I am hoping building this support for her will help her with the motivation, courage, and strength she needs to push through these few days and make it home to her kids!

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s